Wednesday, July 9, 2014

July 6, 2014 - In which we celebrate the Fourth of July in style

Dear family,

Another crazy week last week! A lot went on. Sorry I can't write very much today. Please forgive me. Here are some pictures!


We were in Prague on the Fourth of July for a doctor's appointment. We had Big Macs for lunch.


For dinner we had burritos!
The Bells made us BBQ! (The photo won't fit! Pretend there's a beautiful photo of delicious BBQ, french fries, salad and RANCH DRESSING!)

I love you! Sorry that this was all of food.

The T are still sick, P is doing fine (but getting baptized in August now), and I'm happy :) We have some cool lessons with new people set up for this week.

Thank you for your prayers!

I don't know what I'll do without the combined prayers of 15 million members of the Church around the world.

Love,
Elder Boyce

No comments:

Post a Comment